Kick Ash Tailgating
The Best Tailgate Parties are Made Even Better with a Portable Grilling Basket
- Big Green Egg® MiniMax
- Kamado Joe® Junior
- Weber Smokey Joe®
- Any other travel-size models?
Tailgate parties are an enjoyable tradition, but let’s face it, they can get pretty boisterous with crowds of enthusiastic sports fans and concert-goers. Amidst all the excitement, some simple grill accessories will help keep you and your tailgaters safe. If you don’t own them already, consider purchasing the following items to stay in control of the celebration:
- 10-gallon plastic bucket with lid – Pre-fill the bucket with water before you leave home and use it to cool down the hot used charcoal after grilling. Depending on where you tailgate, there may be a designated charcoal disposal area. By having a bucket with a lid, you can always take your cooled charcoal home with you.
- Fire extinguisher – An important precaution that everyone should take, whether grilling at home or at an event.
- Heat-resistant gloves – Perfect for fire lighting, charcoal arranging, and basket emptying. Check out Kick Ash Basket’s heat-resistant gloves with a non-slip silicone grip.
- Grate lifter – A safe and simple way to remove cooking grates from the grill and hang them out of the way. Lift your grate the Kick Ash Basket way!